Monday, August 15, 2011

Long time, no Bark

Happy tails everyone!  I know, I know I have been away lately, and you have probably been woofering where and what I have been doing…but honestly I have been nowhere and doing a whole bunch of nothing.  You see I have not had internet access for a bit, and I have been too lazy, I think it was the heat, to really type anything, but here I am now!  So, I did get some great barking news today…drumroll please……………………………………………………………………………………..(my version of a drumroll), I GET TO BE FEATURED IN THE LOCAL PAPER!!!!  WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!  Oh, and Twiggy will be in there with me, crazy stoopid Twiggy, I guess they need a ‘special’ dog in there to help sell the paper, and I know Twiggy will be the best ‘special’ dog ever!!!  Woof Woof!!! Hahaha, nah I am just kidding, she is actually doing a lot better these days in the case of her ‘specialness’.  I think she is calming down just a bit, and isn’t being as annoying to me as she has been in the past, even mummy is noticing it, but she still drives me CRAZY most of the time!  She likes to get all crazy and stoopid like and run around doing zoomies and then she will grab a toy and try to get me to chase her, which I do after a minute of her running around and then she will ditch the toy and come running at me full force and jump on my back!  Mummy always is having to remind her that I am not a horse, but her superior (ok, she doesn’t say superior but I AM!), so she shouldn’t try riding me like a horse.  Twiggy always ignores this command and continues to ride me until I finally roll over to get her off, crazy stoopid Twiggy!  Ok, now enough about Twiggy and more about me!  So, I told everyone how I am addicted to a show called Big Brother, because of my mummy, well, it was on last night and I couldn’t believe that Dani won HOH!  I was pulling for Jeff or Rachel, and of course they were knocked out of the competition early and Dani took it, the one person who I did not want to win, but at the nomination ceremony it was all good because she did not put up who I was expecting, which was Rachel and Brendon, but Shelly and Adam, so that made me one happy pup!  Now, I just have to wait and see who wins POV and hopefully everything will stay the same so that my peeps stay in the game.  Mummy said that I should try out next year for Big Brother and that I could totally win because, ‘who would vote out this face?’  I would have to agree, plus I would win all the competitions so I would def. come out on top and take the cash prize!  Now, to wait until Wednesday for the next episode…  Yesterday, not only was BB on but it was a Sunday so that meant it was lazy day!  And speaking of lazy day, I’m pretty sure my kitty sister, Willow, took it a little too literally.  Now, normally on lazy Sundays we just lie around, and play and eat when needed but Willow, for some reason, decided to take refuge in MY CAGE!!!  Can you believe that?!?!  I was in the living room minding my own business, when I went over to daddy, who was painting…he doesn’t believe in lazy Sundays like the rest of us, and to my surprise Willow was in my cage sleeping!  Now, I find this odd for a few reasons, 1) Willow is a cat and put herself in a cage, 2) She seemed to enjoy it, 3) She was in there for HOURS, and 4) SHE IS A CAT!  Who else agrees that this is weird and unusual for a cat?!?!  I know I do, and it must have baffled mummy and daddy too, because they just laughed at her and took her picture, crazy kitty didn’t even seem to care…that is until Twiggy decided that she wanted in the cage with her!  So, just a few more things and then I am heading back to play and eat and sleep.  First off, mummy told me that I will find out if I am having a baby hoomin sister or baby hoomin brother in about 2 ½ weeks.  She said that they will find out on September 2nd, and yet again I try to tell her that I don’t believe in this baby hoomin stuff and that I am still waiting to this baby hoomin to arrive by UPS…geez they sure do have a long shipping time, what is it 9/10 months for a baby hoomin to arrive?  Maybe mummy should have sprung for a few new puppy toys and treats instead of this baby hoomin, I know I would have gotten those in the mail by now.  Oh, and mummy is pretty sure it is a girl, and believes that if they ship her a boy that she will be shipping it back…I sure hope the return policy is still in effect after that long shipment time, dunno what will happen if it isn’t…suppose we will have to keep it and then order a girl, maybe mummy should have pre-ordered what she wanted that way it isn’t a surprise…now that is a great idea!  And finally, I am going to be having a sleep over very soon with my grampy, ya-ya and uncle Pogo!  Mummy and daddy are going to a wedding in a few weeks so for 2 nights me and Twiggy get to go to the grandparents and have a 2-night sleep over!  I always like going there because they give me lots of treats and table food, but mummy never likes the after effects when we come home…wonder what she means…  Ah, anyways, I will keep you updated when we go and what all we do there when the time comes, but that won’t be for awhile…I am just excited because I love grampy and ya-ya’s!  Welp, I heading back to the green ol’ pasture, ok more like the living room, but until I type again…WOOF WOOF AND WIGGLE WIGGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment