Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update, Update!

So, I know it has been a long time since I have graced you with my presence…but I’m back once again.  To update all of you who may not know yet, but I am going to be a big brother once again, and I mean AGAIN, to a little baby sister!  To me I don’t really care, but to mummy and daddy it is a big deal, I suppose, because that is all that they would talk about….well more so mummy than daddy!  Mummy would say stuff like, ‘for as much pain as this baby is putting me through, it better be a girl’, or ‘if it is a boy we will have to ship it back’, hence as to why I still believe hoomin babies come from the UPS man…grrrr where is he?!?!   And mummy even mentioned selling the baby on the black market if it was a boy…probably make more money that way vs. returning it to the UPS man!!! Woof woof!!!  Nah, mummy was joking about it being a boy and doing that stuff, she would take either one…I mean look at me I am pure man and she loves me mucho, so she would def. love a baby boy hoomin just as much, well maybe not quite as much as me, as I am her number one man!!!  Woof!!!  Anyways, there is no need to worry because like I said they are having a girl, so all happiness can prevail in mummy and daddy’s life!!!  Since my last update, other than finding out what baby is, there hasn’t been too much going in my little puppy life.  Daddy had a whole week off and did some major painting and such to the house…almost done but not quite yet.  Mummy decided she wanted to move the living room around, so that was an ordeal but now I love it.  It gives me soooooo much more room to play, and I can do as much zoomieing, and derping and fraping that I want!  Mummy and daddy have also been working on baby muskie’s room, that is what they are calling the baby hoomin…they have a name but are just not telling anyone, including me!!!   Mummy and daddy are almost finished with baby’s room, they bought a shelf and painted it, they refurbished a dresser to be used as a changing table/dresser, they got the crib up and ready, and thanks to some generous peeps, aunt Sandy, uncle Kenny, grampy, ya-ya, and grandpa & grandma they have gotten most of the big items out of the way!  Now, I am told that there is some kind of shower for baby and that they will get stuff there from many other generous peeps….I dunno but what I do know is that I HATE SHOWERS!!!  Woof, Woof!  There are still little touch-ups left to do in baby muskie’s room, but I am not allowed to help…I am not even allowed in the room, so I dunno how daddy ever expects to finish it if I can’t help, I guess he is on his own.  Anyways, this weekend mummy and daddy are leaving me!!!  Ok, it is not as dramatic as it may seem, they are coming back, but still they are leaving me!!!  They have a wedding this weekend, which daddy is in, so they are leaving all of us in the care of our ya-ya.  Originally, me and Twiggy were suppose to go grampy and ya-ya’s house and stay with them and uncle pogo, but now ya-ya has decided to come to our house and stay, that way not only do we get loves but the kitties can get loves too.  I am super de duper excited because I love ya-ya!!!  I only hope that my crazy stoopid sister, Twiggy, can behave so that I do not look bad…ahhh who am I kidding, she will make me mad and then I will chase her and then she will chase me and then it will go on and on and on for about an hour until we are both tuckered and then we will nap, go outside, eat and start the process all over again!!!  Ahhh, the life and times of a corgi!  So, that is all that has really been going on in my little puppy life.  Oh, and don’t worry, do you all remember the walking banana?!?!  Well, I haven’t forgotten about it, and don’t you worry, one day, one day…trust me I still daydream while in my little corgi cage.    So, until next time….Woof, Woof and Wiggle, Wiggle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment